Beads of perspiration had started to
form on her forehead
There was utter confusion
She couldn't believe what her eyes saw
She tried to fix the mess but to no
avail
She felt helpless
And then all of a sudden, it was like
the makeup Gods smiled upon her!
The mess was fixed! She was reunited
with her love!
So when I was clicking
pictures for my post "Everyday
lipsticks Part-3", I had little
clue on what lied ahead of me. I was swivelling the lipsticks up and down as
usual. When the turn came for Faces Canada Glam on lipsticks, I literally felt
that my heart skipped a beat. The golden tube in which the bullet is encased
also moved. I tried pulling it down but no! It refused to listen! I was sitting
in my balcony with my head in my hands and was wondering what to do. I kept trying for 10 minutes but nothing helped. And then all of a sudden, it went
down when I rotated it down again. Oh my God!
I was like> Phew!
Has something of this sort happened with
you too?