Sometimes I wonder how life would have been had I not
stumbled upon, received love from and fallen in love with.. Pinterest! I have
no doubts over my addiction to Pinterest and that it is one wonderful tool
which allows me to collects so many things without spending money.
But the bitter reality of life strikes when I get really
tempted by the beauty stuff I see online on Pinterest and have to spend money
to welcome them in my life.
Here's some stuff I recently bought. Some inspired by
Pinterest, some just random purchases ^_^
Real
Techniques Eyelining set: My friend liked it so much that she
took mine. I had to purchase another one.
Real
Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge: My previous ones got really
spoiled so I had to purchase new ones. I am going to post a review on my them
soon.
Faces
Canada Ultimate Pro Metaliglow: Given the fact that my
skin is a self-lit highlighter (super oily skin), I never needed a highlighter
in my life. But curiosity got the best out of me when I learned that this is a
gel based highlighter. So I went ahead with purchasing it!
Global
Desi earrings: I couldn't resist this prettiness! *_*
Oriflame
Optimals Oxygen boost face blotting sheets: Goodbye, Sephora
oil blotting sheets! I'll share my full and final thoughts on them soon!
Miss
Claire Anti-redness professional makeup primer: A
random purchase but I have high hopes from it!
Maybelline
Baby lips Candy wow: Because it's an orange shade! :D
Maybelline
Color Show Go Graffiti Nail Polish "Pop goes my heart": Pop
goes my heart! There goes my heart..awww! I can't wait to flaunt it!
What
are your recent purchases?