I had been meaning to
accomplish this challenge since long. But I used to keep striking products on
and off from this list. There were two challenges:
1) I wanted the look to be
completely practical. Just to fit in within the budget, I didn't wanted to do things
which I never would. Like applying lipstick on my cheeks (guaranteed breakout
on my acne skin) or using brow powder as an eyeshadow (low pigmentation and no
staying power).
2) I wanted to use only
quality products (India based) which I use in my everyday life too.
Couple that with the fact
that it is funny to see the sky rocket prices of products belonging to even
drugstore brands, in India which is a price sensitive nation.
But then came Maybelline
Fashion Brow duo sharpener and it changed the game for me!
Here's a list of all
the makeup products I used for this challenge:
Products used:
Streetwear compact (Rs.175),
Reviewed it Here
Maybelline hyperglossy
liquid black eyeliner (Rs.275), Review Here
Elle18 Color Pops Lipstick 'Superlicious
Red' (Rs. 150), Review Here
Ponds BB Cream (Rs.75),
Review Here
Maybelline eyebrow pencil
(Rs.245). I haven't reviewed it on blog yet.
The total amount comes to
Rs.920! Wuhaha! B-)
Actually, there are quite a
few looks which can be done within this price tag! What do you think?