January has passed at a lightning speed with me striking off only 'nothing' from my to do monthly list! I can't even get myself to digest the fact that winters were so short this time. I despise summers! What about you? Anyhoo, I decided to make a post on the products I have been loving off lately. So many products which I buy and like go unsung on my blog.
Patanjali
moisturizer cream
I have a super oily skin which is also dry. In winters,
the dry patches get even worse. This is the worst skin combination, I tell you!
I picked up this cream randomly and stared at it for at least 3 days before I
tried it out. I had apprehensions about the thick texture resulting in
breakouts on my acne skin. I used it for a month and nothing bad happened. On
the good front, it healed my dry patches! I am still using it. Plus there's no chip-chip feeling. But it's a complete
no for oily skin in summers. Price: Rs.75
Patanjali
Neem and Tulsi face wash
It leaves my skin squeaky clean without any dry feeling.
I am going to gravitate towards it even more in summers. Price: Rs.45
The
Face Shop cream
My favourite is this
kitty one. I love how it smells! But it wasn't available in
Sephora. Heck! Sephora is all dried up now! Most of the makeup items had bad
testers and no new stock! Anyhoo, so I got this cutie pie! I am not a fan of
how it smells (personal preference) but it keeps my hands smooth. Price:
Rs.500 from Sephora. Now I will order online from eBay.
Optive
fusion drops
I spend more than 11 hours a day on computer. This is a
relief to my burning eyes at the end of the day. Price: Rs.380
Zara women Floral EDT
It smells divine! I might purchase it's full bottle.
Ardell
Luckies falsies
If you don't like drama in your lashes, check these ones
out! I mentioned them Here
too. Price: Rs.375 from Jabong
L'oreal
magique blush Sunset glow
It goes with almost every lipstick. It's one of the few
blushes with very fine shimmers that doesn't makes the pores on my face look
obvious. Price: Around Rs.640 from Nykaa
Bourjois
CC Cream
This has been my winter staple since 2 years. With
Bourjois gone from India (if the rumours are true), I will have to find
something else. You can find its review
here.
Makeup
Revolution Lip hug lipstick 'I think You're amazing'
Amazing quality! Moisturizing and lasting! Review HERE
L'oreal
gel eyeliner Brown
Because I am getting bored of wearing Black. I have
reviewed this on my
blog here.
Chambor
LE Blush
The shade goes beautifully with red, especially deep reds
and maroon. Find out its review
here.
What
have been your favourites off lately?