Do you recall my previous posts, Everyday
lipsticks and everyday
bright lipsticks? This time I included the everyday peachy and everyday
bright shades together in one past only. Check them out below:
Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick '14M,
Fairytale': I will be
devastated if this shade ever got discontinued! I made 7 women buy this
lipstick and they all love it. You really need to try this. The shade is pure
awesomeness and so is the quality. The best part along with the shade is its
long staying power.
Maybelline
Color Sensational lipstick '235, Warm me up': A Pinkish nude
shade which is extremely wearable for fair-medium skin tones. I have also read
that it's a close dupe to MAC Brave lipstick. I am wearing it HERE.
Colorbar
Velvet Matte Lipstick '58, Bare': It's hard me for me to
describe this shade which is why I will use Cynthia's (IndianVanityCase)
perfect description for this shade - A rosy *ude shade with obvious peachy
undertones.
CAL Cosmetics
Los Angeles Muah Collection Lipgloss 'S24': I am not even sure
if I want to recommend this brand to you. Their prices are higher in their
kiosk stores as compared to what they are on Amazon India. Plus I googled their
website online and a small line reads "The site may be hacked" o_O
Inglot
Lipstick '102': Over priced lipstick but I fell for the
shade!
What
are your favourite everyday and everyday bright lipsticks? Please tell me! ^_^
Labels: Avon, CAL cosmetics, colorbar, Elle18, everyday lipsticks, faces canada, Inglot, lipsticks, makeup revolution, Maybelline, Revon, Streetwear