Taking pictures for my blog
is an extremely pleasing experience for me. The photography sessions almost
come close to giving me a new lease of life (like my favourite books do..).
However I also have to admit to the fact that it gets real tough at times. I am
not talking about the swatches which are a pain to take in bad weather
conditions.
After I stopped staring at
them, I knew it was time to photograph them. I collected some props and headed
over to balcony to shoot them. So this is what happened on that day:
I first thought of using
these colored thermocol balls but they didn't look nice.
Then I tried this and as you
can see, the result was disastrous. I tried many more things similar to this
and all of them failed me. 30 minutes had passed and now I had to take an
action to tackle my..
..hunger! I was very hungry!
I opened the lollipop and
was elated to find a sticker too! Raho
umarless has always been among the top mottos of my life! B-)
And so I decided to take a
picture too.
I sat in my balcony, licking
the lollipop with a serious face that was trying to concentrate on all the
materials gathered in balcony. I was still thinking on how to make the
non-expensive collection look expensive!
Candy break was over! I was
back to work again! Almost 45 minutes had passed! I decided to use a statement
neckpiece to liven up the look and hung it by the bow. Erm..yeah! Looked very
bad! Damn! I got up again and..
.. got a tape dispenser to
fix it. I got an awesome idea! I taped the products too! I took out my camera
to shoot and well, the picture looked fantabulous:
So now began the placement
of the products and my bow neckpiece! Everything looked nice but something
still felt missing. I got up again and went to my room. I got these..
Tiny little stars! But
within a minute, the weather turned gloomy! I stood frozen and was about to
have a mini heart-attack when I saw the sun rays kissing the balcony floor
again.. Phew! I started to take picture again but something still felt incomplete.. I got up
again! I went back to my room, stared at my cupboards, searched frantically
through the drawers and then finally got something..It was..
The magic wand! Perfecto!
And that's how the final
picture looked!
Let me know if you liked this post. I would love to share
many such stories with you. So many scary things happen in the middle of
shoots!