I was a bit excited and sceptical when Lakmè launched
this a few days back. Excited because of getting glow at such an affordable
rate and sceptical because of the claims falling false.
Product
description:
Lakmè 9to5 Instant Glow Creme is a fragrant creme
with a unique combination of ingredients like mineralized powders and
luminizing pearls that ensure an instant glow on the skin. Crafted especially
to suit Indian skintones, it seamlessly blends like a crème without making your
skin sticky and sets like a powder, giving skin a matte look.
My
experience with it:
Lakmè 9 to 5 Insta light instant glow crème comes
packed in a silver carton with all necessary details. There’s a complete
ingredients list. The tube has a tiny nozzle out of which product oozes out in
a proportion you want to. It has a subtle floral scent. The crème has a pinkish
white colour and upon seeing that, a though crossed my mind at a lightning speed
that it’s just like a fairness cream. And sad to say, I was true. There’s no
glow on face, only a bit of skin brightness for some minutes due to the faint
white cast effect it leaves on face. Apart from that, the texture is light,
non-oily and a bit dry. Since I have a dry-super oily skin, I could only afford
to use it on properly moisturized skin.
This product is a total miss for me. It does not set
like powder or is a saving grace for my super oily skin. However those who have
oily skin might enjoy using it owing to its oil controlling properties. I am
glad for having bought the small size.
Price:
Rs.79/Rs.149
Quantity:
20gm/40gm
VCB
Rating: 2.5/5
Have you tried it? How was your experience?