Sales time is
over.
It’s a perfect
time to visit the mall now.
You won’t be
tempted with any items you see in sales and you don’t need them. Coz you most
definitely DON’T
NEED THEM.
So, I casually enter
in “Call it spring” shop, where there’s discount only on footwear.
I thank God
because I don’t need shoes. I already have but oh! Wait! These pair will go
with my yellow outfit perfectly..
*Opens her
handbag and pretends she’s searching for her phone but in reality, she’s
counting money. They are for Rs.2500 and she has only Rs.2000! Damn it! Maybe,
she will use her card but..no! She’s happy and sad, at the same time!*
Now, I casually
move over to the accessories section where I see a set of b’ful sunglasses. I pick
them up, ogle at them carefully and casually try them on because you know, what’s
the harm in trying?! Trying is good, it shows you’re brave, it shows you are
capable of new..Oh my! These look gorgeous (looking at mirror)!
I casually ask
the SA if they are on sale.
In my head, I bang
my head with a wall and curse myself for asking that.
“Yes, they’re.
They’ll cost you Rs.700”, says the woman.
“Okay, I’ll take
them!” I tell the SA with a broad smile!
*Yay! Yay! I want
to dance, I want to sing..Maybe, I should also get that bandana style headwrap
to go with my sunglasses.. It will.. A voice interrupts*
Mam, your bill is
ready! Saved by the voice!
I was looking for half frame, semi-rimless glasses in
silver and when I saw these, I was ecstatic. And, Yes! I needed them. It’s
summers! I need to protect my eyes. B-)
Plain gold midi rings: I got these from e-bay for
less than Rs.60. Necklace is from Forever 21. I think I got it for Rs.290 [?]
Oriflame Very Me Peach Me Perfect Powder: Look at it!
The design is so cute! It’s basically a pressed powder with fine shimmers. There
are two shades in it. I got the darker one. I did swatch it but I won’t be
using it. *Goes in my, to be looked at
and not to be used collection.*
The green earrings are from Lifestyle and ring is
from Forever 21. I wish the pink stone fitted in perfectly in the space but it
was too pretty to be left aside. Plus, it was the last piece! Cost: Rs.250
Set of different earrings: All are from Forever 21. I
think I have more than a dozen pair of double style earrings now and I still can’t
seem to have enough. Yeh dil maange more!
Charms bracelet from Madame: It looks prettier in
real. It makes my hand look striking. Cost: Around Rs.750
*What did you recently shop for? You can also share its picture with me below this post, on my FB page HERE.*