Hey everyone!
Previous winters, I woke up one morning and found my
skin screaming for moisture. It was itching! It was weird. By afternoon, I went to my nearby supermarket
and just bought this on a whim. Let’s see how it performed.
Details
- L'Oreal Skincare Laboratories formulated the French
Vosges pure SPA water, rich in essential minerals with powerful Aqua
Lock-in Captors to provide your skin with an intense all day hydration
supply
- The creme-to-water texture magically melts on contact
with the skin and delivers a vivifying fresh and light sensation
- Instantly absorbed, it leaves your skin smooth and soft
all day long with no greasy effect
My
experience with it:
L’oreal Hydrafresh Aqua Cream comes packed in a glass
jar with a screw on cap. The cream has a very light pleasant fragrance. It is
light weight and non-oily.
For the first three days, I used an entire scoop of
it for my face and neck (day and night). I used it along with Vichy Thermal spa
water for better absorption. It absorbs in well, leaving a little sheen on
face. Of course, my dry skin did not
mind that. After 3 days, the dry patches on my face considerably reduced. Within a week, they became history. My skin
was back to super oily/combination phase after some days. The cream felt a
little heavy then. My mom used it afterwards (or should I say I made here.
She’s not much into products.) as she has a dry skin. She too loved using it as
it kept her skin supple.
I would not dare using this cream in summers since it
will turn my already self-lit skin to an oilier version. However, as per the
claims, it provides adequate moisturization without any ‘chip-chip’ feeling. If
you have a dry skin and want a non-greasy cream, try this!
Price: Rs.550
Quantity: 50ml
VCB Rating: 4/5