Recently, I had an epic moment when I managed to finish a face wash in a month only and used only that for an entire month! And, it's none other than the one mentioned in this post!
Oriflame Love Nature Cleansing Gel Aloe Vera Review
Product
description:
Light foaming cleanser with refreshing Aloe Vera
extract. Removes any trace of make-up and leaves skin feeling refreshed and
clean without over-drying skin. Dermatologically tested.
My
experience with “Oriflame love nature cleaning gel aloe vera”:
This oriflame love nature cleansing gel comes packed in a plastic
bottle, with a screw on cap. The product comes easily out of the small hole
upon squeezing. I don’t have to struggle here. The ingredients are mentioned on
the bottle itself.
The cleaning gel foams nicely with a decent quantity. It
removes light makeup and leaves face squeaky clean. People with dry skin should
avoid this as it leaves face a little stretchy and dry. It’s not a hydrating
face wash as claimed by them. On my oily skin, it provides a decent oil
control. And, it did not break me out! Yay!
But the thing which has made me fallen in love with it is its fragrance! It is super refreshing! Every time I use it, it’s like my
senses are awakened!
Price: Rs.299
Quantity: 150 ml
VCB Rating: 4/5
Oriflame Refreshing Hand Cream With Cherry Extract
Review
Product description:
Inspired by nature’s best! This light and
refreshing hand cream formulated with Vitamin C rich Cherry Extract
hydrates, conditions and softens to leave hands feeling smooth and
revitalized. Vibrantly scented with the crisp fragrance of
refreshing cherry accord.
Ingredients:
Aqua, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl
alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate se, stearyl alcohol, prunus amygdalus
dulcis oil, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, methylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea,
ceteareth-20, parfum, stearic acid, carbomer, propylparaben, propylene glycol,
isopropyl myristate, sodium hydroxide, prunus avium fruit extract, limonene,
linalool, hexyl cinnamal, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, ci 19140, ci 17200
My
experience with “Oriflame Refreshing Hand Cream With Cherry Extract”:
It comes packed in an attractive tube with cherries
drawn all over it and a screw on cap. The hole is just the right size to
dispense the right quantity. The fragrance is a little strong at first but gets
mild within a few seconds of its usage. It lingers on for a minute or so. The
cream is mildly thick, gets absorbed in nicely with a light massage and leaves
hands feeling soft. Although it doesn’t get fully absorbed, I don’t feel any
greasiness out of it. I need a little quantity for both my hands. Regarding the
scent, I’m not too fond of it but since it’s not strong, it’s ok.
Price: Rs.229
Quantity: 75ml
VCB Rating: 4/5
*Have you tried these products? Do you love any Oriflame product? Do share!*