You
might have guessed my liking for Za when I posted my grocery shopping picture HERE.
To start with, the entire products have a mild fragrance which
should not be troublesome. Plus, I did not experience breakouts with any of the
below products. With religious use of these products for 2 months, I noticed my
acne marks getting lighter. However, I must mention that this effect is
temporary and limited to the period till I am using them.
.JPG)
Za true white
cleansing foam review: It comes packed in an opaque white and pink tube.
All the information regarding the ingredients and products is mentioned on it.
It is a flip cap open tube and the cap shuts down tightly every time. So, there
are no chances of spillage. The texture is thick and has some fine granules
which are less in quantity. It’s the reason why it doesn’t feels so abrasive. I
let the lather sit on my face for 15-20 seconds and then, wash it off. I do
this with every cleanser. The result is a squeaky clean and radiant face. It
also removes light makeup easily, like if you are wearing only compact as a
base. It removes oil effectively. Plus, it lathers a lot with just a small
quantity. So, it lasts for long. However, I still use it just 3 times a week. I’m
afraid the granules for every day might cause my skin to breakout. Given the
quantity and performance, it is an affordable option. Plus, Za is always
running good schemes. Price: Rs.349
for 100 ml
Za True White Skin
Protector Day Cream SPF 26+ Review: It’s a slim tube with a screw cap
opening, making it a very travel friendly option. The texture of this cream is
a cross between a lotion and a cream. It’s somewhere in between. It gets absorbed
easily. Plus, it gives a brightening effect on face due to the white cast left
by it. I’m not talking about a ghastly white effect but the normal one which
you get through by using almost any SPF product. So, ensure not to use it in
excess. I use it under my compact most of the times and it does keep oil away
from my face for a little bit longer. I’ll update its performance for my super
oily skin when sweaty summers arrive! And, it hasn’t broken me out. Price: Rs.799 for 35gm
Za True White
Emulsion Review: I’m on my forth bottle! Yes, it’s my favourite! As you can
see, it’s a pretty white and pink opaque bottle. The hole is just right and
never dispenses too much of product. The emulsion has a light watery texture and
gets absorbed quick. It leaves my skin hydrated and dewy. I had a dry patch on
my neck when I started using it. After 3 days of using it continuously day and
night, it was gone. I used this the entire winters under my compact and the result
was a glowing face. I’m not exaggerating. Now, with summers coming, I will stop using it
since it will only add to the oiliness on my face. I did enjoy using it a lot. Price: Rs. 899 for 125 ml
*Have you tried Za
skincare range? Which is your favourite? Any skincare product which you have
been loving lately?*