Product
description:
Give your skin a boost of radiance
and even out that skin tone! 10 hours matte finish and natural healthy glow.
Enriched with exotic fruit therapy to restore and rebalance the skin:
- Yuzu – Anti-shine.
- Sharon fruit – hydration.
Its ultra-fine texture is easy to
blend and its feather-light feel will make application easy. Its slim compact
casing and large mirror inside is an ideal handbag essential and perfect for
touch-ups on the go!
Available in 4 natural shades
suitable for all skin tones.
And it’s good for my skin:
- Hypoallergenic formula.
- Non comedogenic.
- Dermatologically tested.
My
experience with it:
I had purchased this compact previous summer and
totally forgot to post a review on it. I have used it a lot since then.
-
Bourjois healthy balance unifying compact comes
in a red colored, round casing. It is light weight and attractive. It is
inbuilt with mirror but comes without a sponge. This was the sole reason which
kept me away from buying it for a year. But finally I gave in owing to its
texture.
-
The texture is very soft and never gives a
“made-up” look. I once used it over my dry
skin without a moisturizer in hurry and it did not emphasize the dryness at
all.
-
The finish is a soft matte, which ensures your
skin does not look flat.
-
I use it along with a thick puff to get a good
medium coverage from it. Always use a patting motion instead of a rubbing
motion. This way, there are lesser chances of powder setting into lines plus it
does not emphasize dryness.
-
It covers my light acne marks quite well.
-
You can layer it over and over, and still not
worry about ending up with a cakey face. As I said, the powder is really finely
milled.
-
Since I have a super oily skin, my focus is more
on skin not getting dull due to oily glands. And, it scores well here. Be it
summers or winters, I blot and touch up every 3-4 hours to keep my skin looking
presentable.
-
Most importantly, it has not broken me out.
-
I have the shade “53, Beige Claire” which is
meant for medium skin tones. It is two tones deeper than my skin tone but I chose
it since the lighter shade had a lot of pink undertones. Plus, it adjusts well. With just 4 shades,
the shade selection is very limited.
In short, this is a very good compact to own if you have
combination-dry skin. Oily skinned people shouldn’t be expecting a great wear
time from it but it does keeps skin looking fresh with a few touch ups.
Price: Rs.710
Quantity: 9gm
VCB Rating: 4/5