Product
Description: Formulated with lemon and mint oil to
clean and help rebalance oiliness on the scalp, giving hair a natural bounce.
Ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine,
Polyquaternium 7, PEG -7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerine, Lemon
Oil, Mint Oil, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, CI # 19140.
Price:
Rs.300 for 250 ml
“For reference, I have a very oily scalp
with very dry hair. So, I’m always looking for shampoos that can cleanse my
scalp effectively and control the oil part there. I don’t mind the drying part
since hair masks take care of that aspect.”
My
experience with Fabindia Lemon and Mint shampoo:
I was strolling in mall when I came across Fabindia
outlet. I decided to check out their products and came across this shampoo that
was particularly meant for oily scalp. I picked this up and don’t regret buying
it. The shampoo comes in a translucent bottle with a flip flop cap. Unlike
runny shampoos, this has a gel like consistency and smells mildly of lemons. It
lathers well but with a decent quantity. With my oiled hair, it removed oil
very well in one go only. But since I have the habit of rinsing twice with
oiled hair, I did that only. It also cleanses my non-oiled scalp effectively. Coming
to the main oil control part, it does really helps my scalp look in a good
condition till two days. After that, I have to wash my hair. Sometimes, even
before that when I’m outside in scorching heat and sweating a lot! And, the
shampoo dries my hair a lot. But since I use a hair mask every time, so that’s
not a problem. I just wish that this was priced lower.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Sunsilk
Natural Recharge Shampoo and Conditioner Review
Product
Description: Ginseng root contains multiple bioactive
substance and is well know for its health benefits. Its thick, strong roots
absorb minerals and vitamins and keep the plant strong & nourished
day after day so it can grow more abundant. The same expert care is given
to your hair by nourishing it from roots to tips for thicker, fuller and
5X stronger hair.
Price:
Rs. 64 for 80ml
My
Experience with Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo and Conditoner:
I have emptied 3 bottles of this shampoo. And, I was
only waiting for summers to gather my final thoughts on this. I like this
shampoo a lot! I mainly brought this because of my oily scalp issue and I’m
glad! It effectively removes all dirt from my scalp and keeps it decent looking
till two days. Unlike Fabindia Lemon
mint shampoo, this doesn’t dry my hair much. It has a mid runny consistency and
lathers well. It also removes oil from my hair nicely. I don’t use conditioners
but since it wasn’t expensive, I purchased it and used it for review purpose. The
conditioner helps in retaining moisture in hair, which makes my dry hair soft. But
since my drier hair needs more moisture, I am always using a hair mask. Both of
them come in a flip flop packaging and have a mild fragrance. Available HERE
.JPG)
In short, I liked both the shampoos a lot for my oily
scalp. I’ll keep alternating between both of them so that none of them stops
showing its effect. But since they dry my dry hair out, I am always using a
hair mask and serum afterwards.
Have you used any of the shampoos above? Did you like
them? Please share your experience :)