Today, I’m going to review a gorgeous blue eyeliner
from NYX!
-
NYX Studio Liquid Liner “Extreme Blue,
SLL101” is a gorgeous metallic bright cobalt blue shade!
-
The brush is real thin with the bristles packed
tight, which makes it very easy to use. Although I’m not a fan of the length of
the brush handle but getting used to it.
-
The pigmentation is good. It comes off as
little watery in first swipe but builds opaqueness in the second swipe.
-
The finish is not matte but not overly
glossy too.
-
It dries decently fast. Don’t ask me
time, I didn’t keep a stopwatch aside :P
-
It’s not just water resistant, it’s also
waterproof! I kept the arm swatch under tap water for more than 10 minutes and
it still did not budge. Waterproof eyeliner means that it can handle large flow
of water for a long time.
-
The staying power is awesome. Even after
7 hours of applying it, it had the same intensity as when it was applied
freshly. I have very oily eyelids.
-
Even when applied on lower lash line and
once it entered into eyes, it did not stung at all!! Although I like to apply
it only on lower lashes, and not on the inside. I did not feel any uneasiness
while wearing it in here.
-
NYX products are cruelty free! Yipeee!
*See how it makes my small eyes pop even with specs on*
Price: $4.50 (For Rs.450 in India, but most of the
times out of stock and all shades are not available)
Quantity: 5.5ml
VCB Rating: 4.75/5