I absolutely love this eyeshadow! Why?
-
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow eyeshadow
“107” consists of three matte brown shades: a taupe brown, medium brown and
dark brown. I use the light taupe brown shade as an overall lid colour and use
the medium brown to contour my eye area. See in the after picture as to how
much my eyes look defined. Those with medium or darker complexion can use the
dark brown shade to define their eye area. I tried using the dark brown shade
to fill in my sparse eyebrows but it didn’t work. I will stick using black to
fill in my brows. Those who have quite dense eyebrows may love using the dark
brown shade.
-
The texture is very smooth but a little
powdery, which is easily negligible.
-
It blends easily. I don’t face any fall
out issues with this. I just tap my brush every time.
-
The pigmentation is good for each shade.
-
It stays on for more than 6-7 hours with
a primer beneath with jus little fading. Even without primer, it wore well for
more than 4 hours. There was no fading but a little creasing. For record, I
have really oily eye lids. When I wore this without primer, I was wearing a bb
cream and compact beneath it. It may have a low staying power in summers.
-
Packaging is surely an issue but I’m glad
they at least provide the little box.
-
Not tested on animals! Yay!
Price: Rs.350 or Rs.400 (I don’t remember the price
exactly)
Quantity: 2.5gm
VCB Rating: 5/5
I’m
surely going to buy more of these rainbow eyeshadows! What about you?