What
Kryolan says about it:
The famous, refreshing
mineral Water Surgiva comes from natural and unspoiled Prà dell`Era springs, at
an altitude of 1,134 meters, in the Dolomite mountains of northern Italy.
The slight mineral content of this water
and its pH of 6.5 make Surgiva ideal for cosmetic applications. Skin
Refreshing Spray Surgiva, by supplying natural moisture, produces a definite
revitalizing and refreshing effect on the skin. It is applied from a distance
of approx. 30 cm.
Surgiva is
especially effective when applied in atomized form onto finished make-up. The
tiniest of setting powder residue is rendered invisible, without reducing the
setting effects of the powder. The result: Skin Refreshing Spray Surgiva
highlights a natural impression.
My
experience with it:
My super oily and acne skin makes me pile on a lot of
products, which include primer, color correctors, concealer, foundation and
then, powdering them to seal in the makeup. The result afterwards gets a little
cakey. It looks obvious that the makeup is on which shouldn’t be the case. To
solve this problem of mine, I purchased this cosmetic spray and ‘m so glad for
having purchased it. I mentioned about
this spray HERE too. The Kryolan
spray comes in an ordinary but secure packaging. As given in directions, I
spray it from approx 30 cms away. You will get the hang of spraying it from an
accurate distance in 2-3 goes. If sprayed from near, it will take a lot of time
to dry. So, spraying it from correct
distance is must. The spray gets in absorbed within some 30 seconds.
And,
it truly melts the cakiness off my face. It reduces the powderiness on my face and the makeup looks natural and
fresh. The best part I find about this for using it in summers is that it doesn’t imparts any dewy effect, which
would make my already shiny skin shinier. In summers, I like to use it after my
full makeup to take away any visible powder residue. In winters, when my skin
on a drier side, I like to use it before my base makeup to boost moisture to my
skin and afterwards too to give a natural makeup effect. And, it does helps in retaining makeup for long hours in heat and
humidity.
I have used this many-a-time when going for dance parties but
never did my makeup transfer, although usage of blotting sheets and compact for
touch-ups is a must. So, it does help in sealing makeup for long hours. I have
also used it many times as a skincare
product to add some moisture to my skin and it didn’t cause any breakouts
or irritation to my super sensitive skin.
Pros:
-
Secure packaging.
-
Takes away cakiness from face.
-
Disappears in less time.
-
Gives a natural impression.
-
No shine/dewiness on face which makes
itself great for oily-super oily skinned people.
-
Adds a subtle glow.
-
No funny smell.
-
Decent quantity for price.
-
Helps hold makeup for long hours.
-
Suits my sensitive skin.
Cons:
-
Availability is a big problem. I got mine
from its flagship store in Delhi.
Price: Rs.500
Quantity: 150ml
VCB Rating: 4.5/5
*Have You Tried This Kryolan Spray? Do You Have Any Favourite of Yours?