I was prescribed this lotion by my derma in winters,
when my skin was getting really dry. I was using it along with my other acne
treatments, but that hasn’t got anything to do with its performance. Dermadew
lotion comes in simple tube packaging, with a sturdy cap. The texture is quite
thick as you can see. I always like to apply moisturizer on damp skin (slightly
wet) because this way the moisturizer sinks into my skin much better. I first
apply Kryolan Surgiva skin spray and then, apply it. It gets in absorbed easily.
I don’t feel any greasiness behind.
It cured the dry patches on my skin pretty
soon and moistured my dry skin pretty nicely. I have also used this on my
combination skin in winters and was still satisfied with it for moisturizing
without any oily feeling. Although now I’m staying away from this since it
getting slightly hot in Delhi and it makes my combination skin oily after some
time. I think this is best suited for dry skin and combination skin, in a
winter climate.
In short,
-
Derma dew comes in a travel friendly
packaging.
-
It’s affordable.
-
It’s easily available across chemist
counters.
-
It’s not free from parabens. (Not an issue for me though!)
-
It gets absorbed completely into the
skin.
-
It’s non-greasy.
-
It moisturizes skin real nicely and gives
a dewy looking skin (read: no chip chip!)
-
It’s best suited for dry-very dry skin
types although it also worked on my combination skin in cooler climate.
Price: Rs.143
Quantity: 50ml
VCB Rating: 4.75/5
*What's your favourite moisturizer for dry skin? Please share*
On another note, I had such an embarrassing moment today. While walking on the road, I remembered something really funny and I just could not stop laughing! This is normal with me but not what went ahead! When my laughter stopped for a minute, a guy on his bike (yes! cute!) started to ask an address. And, bam! I again started to laugh! And, this time it didn't stop for another minute! Needless to say, the guy rode the bike at top speed and fled!