I hardly experiment with mascaras and don’t even use
any eye lash curler. It’s because my eye lashes are really fragile! Like really
fragile! Even my eye brows! They shed at the rate; Kapil (Comedy Nights) sheds
his ironic jokes!
I use mascaras at the most 2-3 times a month and
then, they also have to be discarded every 6-8 months. So, buying costly
mascara doesn’t stand a chance for me.
Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof
Mascara comes in an attractive yellow colored packaging with turquoise blue
writings on it. The wand is quite thick
and dense, which is responsible for adding the volume to the eye lashes. But at the same time, it gets a little
difficult to use it over the inner smaller lashes.
The formula is
dry which I like because I have thin
lashes. Wet formula mascaras may
lengthen my lashes but pull them down. So, I’m always looking for mascaras with
between dry-wet formulas. If you have long
and thick eye lashes, you can easily go for wet formula mascaras. Also,
this mascara dries fast.
It does not clump
but after two coats, it gets slightly flaky
at the ends, which is solved by using a brush comb afterwards.
It stays on
for the entire day without any smudging, even in humid conditions. The
lashes do become a little stiff at the end of the day.
I still don’t face any issues with removing it, even though it’s waterproof
mascara. That’s because I use this TECHNIQUE
In short, I love this Maybelline mascara and sincerely hope that
its price doesn’t increase again! For God Sake, we are students! :(
Price: Rs.330
Quantity: 10ml
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4.5/5