“Rs.300 And under” Good Indian Makeup Products!




Nothing thrills me as much as the launch of new affordable products in Indian market that are so worth their cost! The feeling of getting good quality products in my hands without burning a hole in my pocket is so good!
  I was so excited to try the New bourjois Shine Edition lipsticks mainly because I’m a sucker for cute packaging and sheer lip colours! But when I read the price(Rs.955!!), the first voice that came within from my heart was “Buying these is against my ethics!”.  And that too, just 3 grams of lipstick!  Seriously, what’s wrong with brands in Indian markets? First, Lakme took the cake and Bourjois seems to following it. I mean why those only those lipsticks had to be priced so high?! I don’t think I’m buying those. What about you?

Anyhoo, enough of talking, let’s come to the budget products now!




Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liners - Reviewed HERE , HERE and HERE



Garnier BB Cream - Reviewed HERE


Ponds BB Cream - Reviewed HERE



Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick- Reviewed HERE and HERE


Maybelline Eye and Lip Makeup Remover - Reviewed HERE



Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick - Reviewed HERE



Elle 18 Lipsticks - Reviewed HERE, HERE and HERE



Lakme Lip Love Conditoners
Bourjois Long Wear Lip Liner - Reviewed HERE
Maybelline Eye Studio Pencils - Reviewed HERE, HERE and HERE

                                          *Update: These cost for Rs.350 now!*


More quality budget Indian makeup products can be seen below:

Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush - Reviewed HERE

Lakme Eyeconic Kajals - Reviewed HERE

Elle 18 Eyeliner - Reviewed HERE

Oriflame Lip Addict Lipstick - Reviewed HERE

Maybelline The Colossal Kohls - Reviewed HERE and HERE

Streetwear Color Rich Perfection Compact - Reviewed HERE

Streetwear Color Rich Mega Shine Lipgloss - Reviewed HERE

Streetwear Color Rich Ultra Moisture Lipstick - Reviewed HERE and HERE

Colorbar Radiant White UV Pressed Powder - Reviewed HERE

Avon Simple Pretty Pressed Powder - Reviewed HERE  

Elle 18 color boost lipsticks - Reviewed HERE

Avon Ultra Color Bold lipsticks - A special mention for these lipsticks. They are originally priced at Rs 399 but they are often at discounted prices. I have decided to include them in this list because of the harmony between quality and price.



P.S. - I'll Keep on Updating The Last As and When I Find More Affordable Good Products In This Post. Let Me Know If You Have Any Suggestions!


Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest





Labels: , , ,