There’s no secret in this fact that the man who
marries me, would get extremely rich! This is because my skin is so super duper
oily that if you keep on squeezing my face every 5 minutes, oil will flow in
large amounts and you would be a super rich Arab!
Now moving on to this foundation (after revealing my
top secret!), I’ve made peace with the fact that I have extremely oily skin (I also sweat easily!) and no primer/foundation
can prevent it from getting oily, not even for a few minutes. So, now what I
look for in my foundation are the following things:
-
It should not melt off/transfer from my
face, after long hours or even in humidity.
-
It should not oxidize on me.
-
It shouldn’t emphasize my pore size.
-
It shouldn’t turn my fair looking skin
into a dull/dark one because of the oily glands, soon!
-
It shouldn’t be heavy and should be
suitable for daily wear for my acne skin! Otherwise, Kryolan brand is obviously
there!
This foundation fulfils all of my above needs. I wear
this topped with a compact. I have worn this for more than 8 hours and I needed
to blot and touch up in between 2-3 times and at the end of the day, I was quite satisfied looking at my face.
The texture is thick but blends easily with a few pats. The finish is a soft matte. The
finish is sheer-medium coverage
which gives a presentable look for my blemished skin. Because of the sleek
tube, the packaging is very much travel
friendly. It didn’t irritate or
cause any pimples on my skin. I think this will work for oily-combination
skinned people nicely with a light moisturizer underneath.
Lastly, I don’t
like the shade selection at all! I mean, Chambor is an Indian brand and
still their shade range is not upto our market needs demand. Dusky skin toned
people can’t find their match in this. Two shades have got quite a lot of yellow
undertones and I think, one has pink undertones. The shade “01,natural” doesn’t
has too much yellow undertones but isn’t quite a close match to my skin.
Although it works nicely, because the compact I use is one tone lighter than my
skin shade.
If I re-purchase this foundation, I think the only
reason would be that it didn’t cause any pimple on my super sensitive skin even
after wearing it for 5 days straight for more than 7 hours every day! This is a
big achievement for me, I tell you!
Anyhow, my hunt for my HG foundation for my super
duper oily skin still continues!
Price: Rs.745
Quantity: 30ml
VCB Rating: 4.25/5
*Have You Found Your HG Foundation For Your Super
Oily Skin? If Yes, I Beg To Tell You That Miracle Product!*