L’oreal Hydrafresh Anti Shine Moisturizer Review

 

Hey Everyone!

Some months back, I had gone to L’oreal Counter to purchase a few products for my mom. The lady next to me was testing this product and as soon I saw the SA swatching this moisturizer, I got tempted and brought it.


-        L’oreal Hydrafresh Anti Shine Moisturizer as you can see comes in a glass tub packaging with a white lid on top of it, which can be lifted easily.
-        This moisturizer has a consistency of a soft gel that gets absorbed quickly.
-        A very little quantity is required every time, so it will last very long. I have been using this from past 2 months and still a lot is left.
-        It doesn’t feel sticky at all.
-        It provides a fresh cooling sensation and the fragrance is also very refreshing.
-        I have super oily acne skin. This does mattify my skin but for not more than 30 minutes. Though it does keeps the oil at bay for long for my sister who has a combination skin.
-        This will work well for oily and combination skin, but for dry skin; I’m not sure.
 









In short, don’t expect any other results from this gel other than moisturization part. Although I have super oily skin and this gel doesn’t control oil for long (but then nothing does!), I still like to use it because it hydrates my skin without any greasy feel and at the same time, gives a cooling sensation.

Price: Rs.550 
Quantity : 50ml
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4.5/5

Labels: , , , , ,