I have said this before and I’m saying it again. If
there’s one company that comes equal to Maybelline in terms of good quality and
affordable makeup, it has to be Avon. Now, I’m not saying that Avon has great
affordable products, but the heavy discounts it keeps on giving, their products
do get affordable.
Every month, more than Avon India’s brochure, I like
to go through broachers of other countries of Avon. There are so many products,
cool jewelleries, pretty bags and a lot of other innovative products with price
range affordable. Even though some same products are available here, but the
tempting shades are missing. This is the case especially in lip glosses and
nail paints. Even the packaging of Avon products outside is so good.
I hope
that Avon India listens to our requests and bring in new and cool products like
these.
Aren't these products drool worthy? Labels: A Letter to Avon India, Avon India letter, Indian beauty blog, Indian makeup blog, Random, Vanitycasebox blog