Hey everyone!
Today I’m going to
review a very decent hair care product.
-
Matrix Biolage deep smoothing serum
comes in a transparent bottle, as you can see with flip-flop cap.
-
The consistency of the serum is a little
thick, which is why it works on my dry hair.
-
It reduces frizz to quite a good extent.
-
It makes hair more manageable for
detangling any knots in hair.
-
It doesn’t makes my hair limp.
-
I don’t notice any shine in my hair
after using it :(
How
I use it:
I use a very little
quantity (half of what is shown in the swatch) and apply it on my towel dried
hair, starting from mid length till the ends. I then use a wide tooth comb on
my towel dried hair. Tada! No, there’s no breakage since I use a wide toothed
comb. This is more effective for me than combing hair when it has dried all
down.
Please
See:-
I don’t think it’s
going to work for people with oily hair since the consistency is not so
light-weight. For my dry hair, it’s good enough but not when I have very dry
hair.
Price: Rs.225
Quantity: 100ml
VanityCaseBox Rating:
3.5/5