Hey everyone!
I have seen this style of post in many international
beauty blogs and thought of doing it on my desi blog too :D
Basically, what you have to do here is:
Gather all the makeup stuff that you put on your
face daily, calculate their prices and sum it up. After seeing the amount, you
can either heave a sigh of relief or faint upon seeing the sum you put on your
face daily.
Talking of mine, I have only included the items that
I have been using from past one week. This is because the variety keeps
changing in eye and lip colours and that way, the list would have been too
long.
Also, judging by the number of posts I have read
related to this topic, mine is the least sum. This is because of two reasons. My
skin is so sensitive, so face makeup is minimal for me in everyday routine. The
other is that although I have blemished skin, I’m quite comfortable in baring
it. Though I really wish I could put on my primer daily, but my skin would
react badly to it if I put it on daily.
Now, coming to this post, let us calculate how much
is my face worth:
1) Avon
Simple Pretty Compact - Rs.150
2) Lotus
3-in-1 Matte sunscreen – Rs.375
(Now, I know this is a skincare
item but since it controls oil well, I have counted this as a primer.
4) Colorbar
Liquid Eyeliner – Rs.350
8) Lakme
Lip Love Conditioner – Rs.225
10)
Inglot eyebrow powder – Rs. 350 (Forgot to take picture)
11)
Kaya Wet Wipes – Around Rs. 150 (Forgot
to take picture)
(You can click on the product name to see it's review)
Total = Rs.3059
Woah! Quite Cool! And, a sigh of
relief! :D
So, what about you? How much is
your face worth? Do let me know!
Labels: for fun, How much is Your Face Worth?, Indian beauty blog, Indian makeup blog, Random, Vanitycasebox blog