Deborah Milano Atomic Red Matte Lipstick “05” Review and Swatch





Hey everyone!

Today, I would be reviewing a gorgeous deep red shade.

There are a very few colors that I can actually describe nicely and this is one of them. Deborah Milano Atomic Red Matte Lipstick “05” is a retro based red shade. It has a lot of blue undertones that makes my teeth appear slightly white. But the reason why it also looks good on my warm skin tone is because it also has orange undertones to it. 

The texture of this lipstick is a soft matte which I like. I wouldn’t want to wear a glossy finish in this shade.  This lipstick doesn’t bleed. It doesn’t provide any hydration to lips, so those with dry lips would need a balm underneath. It doesn’t accentuate my lip lines and stays on me for more than 6 hours easily without any meals.

I like to pair with highlighter cum with a little bronzing and a simple black eye liner look. And, sorry for the uneven application of the lipstick!

Price: Rs.595   (Available HERE)

VanityCaseBox Rating: 4/5

*Do You Like Such Deep Retro Red Shades?*





Labels: , , , ,