Come summers, and I start to get little bumps and pimples on my face,
due to constant travelling in heat and pollution. And, if there’s something
that miraculously performs on me that time, it’s this product!
This
powder face pack comes in a transparent cover. I have transferred the powder to a box wherein it’s easy to take out from.
I mix it with filtered water and then, apply it on my face and leave to wait
for 15-20 minutes. In that time, I also cover my eyes with The Body Shop Cotton
rounds soaked in Rose water for more relaxation. After 15-20 minutes, I splash
some water on my face and then, gently massage the face pack for a mild
exfoliation. After that, I completely remove the face pack.
-This face pack gives a nice cooling sensation.
- It has never irritated my sensitive acne skin.
- I can see a glow on my face after I remove this.
-It helps in suppressing my pimples, quickly.
-It claims to tighten the skin.
-Sandal is known to heal acne scars.
- It helps improve my skin texture more.
Price: Rs.35
Quantity: 100gms
VanityCaseBox Rating: 5/5
*Have You Tried Banjara’s Multaani Mitti with Sandal?
How Was Your Experience? Please Share*