Finally! Finally I gave up on squeezing the Clean
& Clear bottle, exercising my arms due to it. Despite of the fact that I
really like it! But Have I got any choice?
Even Aroma Magic has listened and changed their
packaging. But even after so many complaints from so many, Clean n Clear bottle
is still the same.
I decided to give a try to this moisturizer as I had
quite good experience with Lotus Herbals brand.
-
Lotus Herbals alphamoist moisturizer
comes in a neat packaging, with an easy to use pump.
-
The moisturizer has a thin consistency.
-
If you use it a little, it gets absorbed
easily on my oily skin. But when I have dry cheeks, I use it quite a lot and it
takes a minute to absorb itself completely.
-
It has never broken me out. I have acne
prone skin.
-
It’s oil free.
-
It’s easily available.
-
It has parabens.
-
It says for “All Skin Types.” I have
used to for my dry skin, for my oily skin and for my combination skin. It heals
the dry patches on my cheeks within two days as well as gave no oily feeling on
my oily skin Though I don’t like to use
it when I have super oily skin , it feels a little heavy then.
Summary:
Lotus Herbals Aplhamoist moisturizer is an oil free
moisturizer that really works on all skin types, without leaving skin greasy
and has never caused pimples/zits on my sensitive acne skin.
Price: Rs.175
Quantity: 80ml
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4/5
*Have You Tried Lotus Herbals Aplhamoist Skin
Renewal Moisturizer? How Was Your Experience? Please Share*