My blog completed 6 months more than one month ago
and I had been meaning to hold a giveaway for the same. But for some or the
other reason (Read: Sickness n Exams+ Pending works), it got delayed.
But finally, it’s here! :D
The
first winner will win:
1) NY
Citi Bow Bangle Bracelet
2) Kryolan
Perfect Matte Primer
3) Maxfactor
Nail Enamel “Angel Nails”
4) Lakme
True Wear Nail Enamel
5) Inglot
Freedom System Lisptick “26”
6) Maybelline
Vivid and Smooth Eyeliner “Peacock Green”
7) Maybelline
Vivid and Smooth Eyeliner “Blue”
8) Avon
Imari Seduction Purse Concentre
9) Garnier Fructis Style Gel
The
Second winner will win:
1) Bourjois
Paris Intense Extrait Eyeshadow
2) A
beautiful “Love” Bracelet.
Please See:
*Please Note That You Have To Follow Me On "GOOGLE PLUS" > Please See At The RIGHT BAR Of My Blog.
So, you have one
compulsory entry and 24 extra entries
to win this giveaway. Making additional entries would only increase your
chances of winning. So, make sure to not miss those entries :)
All The Best! :D
*Please see that I have my final term examinations
in mid May. So, I would ship the prizes on 5th June when they are over
or on 18 May if I get time. Thank You :)*
Labels: Giveaway may 2013, Indian beauty blog, Indian giveaway, Indian makeup blog, makeup giveaway, Vanitycasebox blog