Hey everyone!
On the hot seat today is > Maybelline Hyperglossy
Liquid eyeliner in black.
My Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner got over and this
time I decided to go with this liner. Though I need to buy the hyper sharp
liner again to make cat eyes easily.
Now, I really Love Maybelline company. It comes with
such excellent quality products in market with affordable prices. Though I wish
their lipsticks were priced down too, except for some which are already
affordable. And, I also wish the products launched abroad get launched here
soon, very soon!
Anyhow, now why I love this liner?
-
Maybelline Hyper glossy Liquid Eyeliner
is a jet black shade.
-
The pigmentation is very good. It comes
off as a jet black shade in the first swipe only.
-
The brush is really thin, which I like
since I like to draw neat thin lines on daily basis. It has really fine bristles.
-
The length of the handle too is good. It
doesn’t gives me a pain while applying.
-
The liner dries fast.
-
It gives a really glossy finish. At
first, I though the liner is still wet even after 15 seconds of application.
Later, I realized it’s the glossiness.
-
It’s water-resistant. It’s not
waterproof. I splashed water on the liner but it didn’t come out. But when I
rubbed my fingers on it, it flaked and came out.
-
The staying power again is awesome. I
have very oily eye lids and it stayed put without any flaking for more than 12
hours.
-
The quantity is quite less. I’ll update
for how much time it lasts.
But anyway, it’s a liquid eye
liner. If you have shaky hands, you are going to get it wrong. Like I used to
get initially. I still do sometimes (Tsk tsk). Practice and you would be fine
:)
Have you tried this eyeliner? Did you like it?
Please Share!
Price: Rs.225
Quantity: 3gm
Vanitycasebox Rating: 4.5/5