My lips are going quite under a hurricane. They have
got little swollen, itchy, are burning a little and have got quite a few bumps.
The reason doctor says is because I ate spicy food (which I’m not used to at l)
some days back and so there could be an allergic reaction. I have been using
only lip balms from a week. Imagine my pity! But Thank God for this lip balm, I
still like looking at my lips. Why?
Please welcome Maybelline Color Bloom Lip Balm “Pink
Blossom”. Now, the reason why I like it so much is :-
-
It comes in an attractive pink color
twist up tube.
-
When layered lightly, it gives a soft
pink tint and when layered heavily, it gives a bright pink tint. The staying
power is remarkable because even after the bright pink tint vanishes, a stain
is still left behind. So, basically there’s a color on my lips for some 4-5
hours without any touch ups.
-
The texture is light and non-waxy.
-
It’s true to its name unlike peach
blossom.
-
It provides decent moisturization. But
not enough for my swollen lips these days. Baby lips come to my rescue for this
department.
-
It has SPF16.
-
It’s easily available and affordable.
Price: Rs.99
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4.5/5
*Have You Tried Maybelline Color Blossom Lip Balms?
How Was Your Experience? Please Share*