Sometimes, you come across kids who smile so
innocently and blush so naturally. I was never one of those kids to have a
natural flush of pink on my cheeks and therefore, when I grew up, I knew had to
fill that space. So, I got this beautiful soft pink blush from Lakme absolute
range. I can’t believe that I had ignored this beauty for so long.
-
Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Baked
Blush can be used wet and dry.
-
It comes with a plastic cover and
therefore, locating it is easy among other items.
-
It’s very lightweight and small. It fits
in my palm size.
-
The texture is very smooth and silky.
-
It blends like a dream. Really!
-
The pigmentation is sheer at first but
can be layered to get a good intensity. I like blushes which are light at
first. Layering can always be done.
-
The shimmer is very minute and
non-gritty. It’s visible only on close inspection. They are responsible for
adding lustre on my face. It does not emphasize my pores.
-
The staying power is remarkable. It
stays on my oily skin without a primer for more than 3 hours. Fading can be
seen, but it’s still here. This is the longest a blush has stayed on my oily
skin without a primer. Other blushes don’t even last 1 hour without a primer on
my skin.
I would have surely regretted not buying this
product if I would have discovered it after it was discontinued.
HOW I USE IT WET? - I wet my fingers and dab it on blush and it works like a cheek stain. But there's quite a time involved in it. So, I prefer using it dry.
Price: Rs.550
Quantity: 4
gm
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4.5/5 (I seriously didn’t want
to deduct marks for this beauty but the price factor really forced me to.)
For a drugstore brand, the price seemed quite high
to me. But it has really won my heart for its silky texture and amazing staying
power.
You MUST try this.