Hey everyone!
Today, I’m going to review a great product from
Elle18 company.
I saw this transparent nail paint from Elle18 and
bought it. There’s no information provided by the company whether it’s a top
coat, transparent coat or a base coat.
I have used it as a base coat. It dries very quickly
and helps in applying nail enamel very smoothly.
As a top coat too, it fares well. Without a top
coat, my nails start to chip after soon. But with this as a top coat, my nail
enamel stays on for much longer without chipping.
Also, when on days I don’t want to apply any nail
enamel and just want a shine on my dull nails, it gives such a beautiful shine
to my nails. See the picture below for reference (Yes! I know I need to get a
manicure!).
The best part is that it dries quickly otherwise it
would have been a pain to use.
Also, a little request to “Elle18” company >
Please make all the shades of your Elle18 lipsticks, available at least online
so that everyone can enjoy the beautiful shades you are coming out with and at those
affordable prices. Please!
Price: Rs.50
Quantity: 5ml
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4.5/5
Labels: Elle 18 Nail Paint “27” Review and Swatch, Elle18 nail color review and swatch, Indian beauty blog, Indian makeup blog, nail enamel