In one word, I “love” this illuminator. Why?
-
It’s a boost on the days when my skin
looks dull and dehydrated.
-
It gives a great shine on the face,
which I would call very subtle.
-
The light reflecting particles, which
you can see in the close-up swatch, are responsible for giving that glow on my
face and, hence also serving the “dewiness” part on my face.
-
The effect stays on for a long duration
on my face.
-
It’s oil free.
-
The lotion is very light weight and has
a thin consistency, consisting of very fine and minute shimmers.
-
It has SPF 15.
-
The packaging is very travel friendly
and the tube has not caused my troubles till now in dispensing the product.
-
It’ll suit normal to dry skin
beautifully.
-
It has a light fragrance.
-
It has not broken me out
.
When I use it?
-
When my skin is in
normal/dry/combination phase.
-
I strictly stay out of it when I have
super oily skin.
-
When having oily skin, I use this with
loose powder only when I know I’m going to be in an air-conditioner environment
all day long. That way it doesn’t make my face look oilier.
How I use it?
-
Mixing a little in my foundation and
applying it normally then.
-
Using it as a highlighter on cheekbones
and eyebrows, by dotting along the bone structure and then, tapping upon.
-
Mixing a pinch of it in my under eye
concealer to give a luminous, wide awake eyes effect, and then setting it with
a loose powder, in case summers are present!
-
Mixing it with my moisturizer and
applying it the usual way, just that I’m seen with a glow on my face.
I wouldn’t really re-purchase this
when I’m over with it since I like experimenting with new things and if this is
the price of a drugstore brand, I would like to experiment with high end
products now.
Price: Rs.750
Quantity: 45ml
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4.25/5
*Do You Use Face Illuminator? Which
One Is Your Favourite?*