Maxfactor Lasting Performance Foundation Review and Swatch






Maxfactor lasting performance foundation is one of my not used foundations. Why?

-       I love the sleek packaging and the little hole through which the product can easily be squeezed out.
-       The texture of the foundation is silky.
-       It provides a medium coverage for my blemished skin, but of course a very presentable look.
-       It works nicely for me in summers because of its decent oil controlling properties.
-       It doesn’t transfers onto my clothes.
-       It’s decently priced.
-       It doesn’t photographs nicely, gives a little white cast.

Well, yeah! All points are good but then why don’t I like it? Because it oxidizes on me after some time. Yeah! 

This foundation works decently for oily skin minus the oxidising part.

Of course, I don’t use this foundation because of the oxidizing part.



Price: Rs.485

Quantity: 35ml

*Have You Tried Maxfactor Lasting Performance Foundation? How Was Your Experience? Please Share*
 




Labels: , , , , ,