Nivea refreshing toner review






I had such a great time yesterday. Once in a while, I always feel for going out for an outing all by myself and pampering myself (Do You?). And, while shopping yesterday, I met this great girl who needed some help to match her outfit with some accessories. Some chit-chat began and we spent the entire day together.. shopping, balling and eating! Its fun to have fun with strangers, isn’t it? :D 
 Coming to this review,
Looking at the sea blue bottle alone gives me a refreshing feeling and, well talking about its performance:

-        The consistency is very runny like water.
-        It has a refreshing fragrance, though very mild.
-        It removes all traces of dirt.
-        It’s very gentle on skin and has never made my combination skin dry.
-        The packaging is travel friendly.
-        It lightens acne marks temporarily.
-        It does not contain parabens.
-        It contains alcohol.
-        I haven’t seen any good improvement as far as the pore size is concerned.
-        It helps in calming acne slowly.
-        It’s affordable.
-        It’s easily available.






If you are looking for a toner that doesn’t dries out your skin, removes dirt effectively, calms acne a little, you may give this a try.

I wouldn’t be re-purchasing it for sure. I would try other brands or may be, buy Kaya toner again.

Price: Rs.150

Quantity: 125ml

VanityCaseBox Rating: 3.25/5

*Have You Tried Toners From Nivea? How Was Your Experience? Please Share*

Labels: , , , , , ,