L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Gloss “Violet Attitude” Review and Swatch







Well, I hadn’t planned on buying these lip gloss since spending 500 bucks for some sheer lip glosses sounded ridiculous to me! But since I was at some makeup store yesterday, I decided to buy them and soon, I walked out of the shop with this gloss with me.

So, what made me spend my money on this?

-        L’oreal color riche lip gloss “violet attitude” is a lovely fuchsia shade with some purple undertones to it.
-        The pigmentation is good. I can wear it from sheer to a heavy coverage as well.
-        The smell is exactly like that of a caramel toffee.
-        The texture is moisturizing and not very sticky.
-        It kinds of provided a plump effect to the lips.
-        It provides a great shine.
-        The glitter particles are very tiny and evenly distributed.
-        The packaging is simple and elegant.
-        The quantity is decent.
-        The staying power is around 2-3 hours, without meals and drinks.
 





I won’t spend another 550 bucks on these lip glosses but yes! If I had money to spend on another one, I maybe would since the formula and color payoffs, both are very nice!

Price: Rs.550

Quantity: 12ml

VanityCaseBox Rating: 4/5

*Have You Tried L’oreal Color Riche Lipgloss? How did you find them? Please Share*

Labels: , , , , ,