Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil “Blackout” Review And Swatch







By far, this is the best eye pencil I have ever used. Why?

-        It’s a jet black shade.
-        The texture is very soft and it glides effortlessly on my eyes.
-        It’s even safe for waterline and stays on it for around 4-5 hours and still not disappearing completely.
-        It stays on my eye lids till I remove it, with no smudging at all!
-        The expiry date is mentioned on the pencil itself.
-        Availability is not an issue.
-        It sets very quickly, so for doing smokey eyes with this, hands needs to be worked very fast.

The reason why I love it so much is because as I have mentioned earlier, the corner of my eyes are watery and till date, no eye liner (be it any form) has stopped smudging there. But this one does!!
It just doesn’t smudges at the corner of my eyes! Wow!

The only things concerning are its expensive price tag and the fact that a lot of product gets wasted in the sharpening process.

Other than this, I just love this eye pencil. And, I have no idea why I hadn’t tried it all this while. But now I know why beauty bloggers rave so much about this beauty!





Price: Rs.400-1 = Rs.399

Quantity: 1.1g

VanityCaseBox Rating: 4.5/5


*Have You Tried This Colorbar Eye-pencil? How Was Your Experience? Please share*

Labels: , , , , ,