Hey everyone!
Today I’m reviewing a deep fall color which would
look good on every skin tone.
Avon extra lasting lipgloss in “lingering plum” is a
perfect plum shade with red undertones; is very dark and definitely not an everyday
shade to be worn. I’m not a fan of this shade but sometimes, it feels good to
wear this when I see the dried leaves fall down.
-
The lipgloss is a little sticky but
doesn’t feels really uncomfortable on my lips. That’s also because I’m used to
wearing long hours formulas on my lips.
-
The sparkles are hardly visible on the
lips.
-
The pigmentation is awesome.
-
It gives full coverage.
-
It keeps my lips moisturized instead of
turning them dry.
-
Though not for the “8hours claim”, but
it does wears for around 5 hours after which it leaves a soft stain.
-
The shade will suit every skin tone.
-
Products available only through Avon
representatives.
-
Price is on the higher side.
-
Quantity is very less as opposed to the
size of the tube. Really! What’s with this thing?
-
It can be availed on discounts too.
-
Avon doesn’t tests on animals. Yayee!!
If you like the shade, go for it because the long
wearing formula of this gloss doesn’t leaves your lips dry.
Price: Rs.399
Quantity: 2.5g
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4/5