Hey Everyone! :D
In my previous Weight Loss, Page-1 , I discussed on the importance of having small meals throughout the day. Now, I'm a no dietician (as if it wasn't obvious :P) but I'm listing down a few options that have helped in curbing my hunger.
Small Meal Options
(Taken from Rujuta Diwekar’s book)
1)
Nariyal
Paani- And eat the malai.
2)
Lassi
without salt or sugar, but can have with jeera, dhaniya and pepper.
3)
Chana
and peanuts- without masala and should be roasted.
4)
Cheese-
great for keeping that glow on face.
5)
Curd/Yoghurt-
Great for digestion problems.
6)
Milk/Soy
milk-
Regular dose of protein and fat.
7)
Carrots
and cucumbers.
8) Sprouts
9) Proteins
10)
Whole
wheat toast with peanut/homemamde butter, cheese,
tofu speed.
Short note:
If you are going to work out immediately after work, have something from option
9 to 10 just as you set out.
Labels: Indian beauty blog, Indian fashion blog, Indian makeup blog, Page-2, Rujuta Diwekar excerpts, vanitycasebox blogpsot, Weight Loss