I had gone mad swatching this lipstick. I literally
had my head scratching. I have come across many colors that show their true
swatch after some like 50 clicks. Though I have installed that patience in me,
but this lipstick broke the records! I clicked in all kind of lights, all kind
of scenes in my camera, I tried to edit the swatches to show the true swatch
but all in vain. I had to click more than 73 pics and even in those 73
pictures, only one was clear with true swatch.
Other than this, I love this lipstick! Why?
-
It’s inexpensive.
-
Packaging may not be fancy but for sure
is decent.
-
Rasberry shade is a deep pink colour
that instantly brightens my face.
-
The pigmentation is awesome! Two swipes
and you get a rich shade.
-
It stays on my lips with drinking and a
proper meal in between with only the slightest fading. This is the longest a
lip color has stayed on my lips. Even after fading, it leaves a tint behind
which comes off easily with a makeup remover.
-
It does moisturizes lips but after 3-4
hours, it becomes a little dry on my lips. So those with dry lips should
definitely apply a balm underneath. I apply transparent gloss on top of when it
feels dry.
-
No funny smell.
-
Shape of the lipstick helps in even
application.
This shade MUST BE tried from the girls who are vary
of indulging in hot pinks or reds but still want a brightness on their face. It
can be worn lightly or heavy, as needed.
Price: 1.99 Pounds
VanityCaseBox Rating: 4.5/5