Besides Black and nude eye shades, I have a big liking for silver and gray. When
I saw this color in a pencil form and that too at an affordable price, I
decided to buy it.
Maybelline vivid and smooth eyeliner in ‘metallic
silver’ shade is a blackish gray pearl finish.
- - The pigmentation of this shade is ok,
but with 2-3 swipes the color comes good.
-
- The texture is very smooth and no
tugging or pulling on lids is required.
- -
Even though the texture is really
creamy, but it doesn’t melts.
-
- On my oily lids, it lasts for like
around 4 hours with small fading and on my dry lids in - winters, it lasts for
more than 6 hours with minimal fading.
-
- It doesn’t smudges much, very minimum.
-
- Expiry date mentioned on the body
itself.
- -
Shade is mentioned nowhere! Very
annoying!
- -
Affordable price.
How I use it?
- -
As an eyeshadow base.
-
- Thick line on lids with thin line of
black liner applied on it.
-
- For simple black and silver smokey eyes.
Price: Rs.200
Quantity: 1g
Vanitycasebox Rating: 4/5