Clean & Clear Skin Balancing Moisturizer Review









Lord! I wish I could balance my beauty sleep with my exams starting after some days. I don’t get why the hell have the exam authorities have to give only one holiday in tough exams and quite a few in easy exams! Why? Why? Why?

Clean & Clear Skin Balancing moisturizer is one of my favourite moisturizers and my love equation with it keeps getting unbalanced only due to one factor.

In four lines, this moisturizer:

-        Has kept my oily acne skin oil free for long hours.

-        Has prevented occurrence of acne on my acne skin. Of course, I can’t blame it for every single zit appearing on my skin.

-        Keeps my combination skin moisturized too.

-        It has greatly reduced the number of blackheads appearing on my skin and chain but not on my nose.

Now, one thing sucks about this! The hard cover of this bottle! After using just a little product, it’s so hard to get the product out of the bottle (reason for no swatch! Sorry but blame the bottle!). And, when the lotion comes out, it comes out too much. Wastage of product! Getting lotion out of the bottle is like doing an exercise. If I don’t exercise one day, I can make sure that I haven’t skipped my exercise routine if I can extract lotion out of this bottle. Sigh!

Please! Johnsons & Johnsons! Please change the cover of this bottle! Pleaseee :((
This is my last bottle and I’m not buying it again if I have to see the same cover.


Price: Rs. 50

Quantity: 50ml

Vanitycasebox Rating: 4/5

*Have You Tried This Moisturizer? Did You Face The Same Issues With The Bottle?*



Labels: , , , , , ,