Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam Review





After my good experience with Sebamed Cleansing bar, I had thought of trying many times this particular face wash. The only thing stopping me from trying this face wash was its price. Companies should really come up now with a smaller version of their products, I tell You!  But one day, I decided to take this risk. And, I’m so glad!:D

For reference, I have used this only in winters and my skin is combination-dry these days. I would write another review for how it works in summers when I have oily acne skin and have to deal with a lot of pollution and heat outside.


What Does the Company Say About Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam:
Ingredients:
Water, Cocamidopropylalbetainamide MEA Chloride, Cocotrimonium Mthosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol.



Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam is a neat white bottle that also comes with a pump. And, the pump is quite good. It dispenses the product easily. I need two pumps to cover my face and neck. I use it morning and night. And, I have been using it from past 2 months. As stated, I apply it on my semi-wet face and let it sit for 5 minutes and then, I wash it off. This may be not be of difference to many, but I really like the paper used on the bottle. I have touched it so many times with wet hands and the paper’s still not got bad. I don’t like seeing bottles in my shelf with melted papers.

-        I can’t explain in what terms but my skin texture has improved a lot.

-        It has made my skin a lot smoother than before.

-        It’s not at all drying and gives a clean feeling on the face after using it.

-        The scent is very mild and nicely scented.

-        The frequency of my pimples due to everyday pollution and heat has considerably reduced.

-        Since it’s supposed to be left for 5 minutes, it effectively kills the bacteria and deep cleanses the pores.

-        It maintains the ph balance of the skin.

-        It’s dermatologically tested.

-        It also helps in healing the pimples fast, though not always.

I have been using it since past 2 months and still quite an amount is left which I guess would go for 10 days more. I guessed by lifting the bottle :P

So, the price is justified, not totally though since the price has been hiked from Rs.585 to Rs.630.

Overall, I think I will keep purchasing this face wash till I find something more better.

Price: Rs.630

Quantity: 150 ml

Vanitycasebox Rating: 4/5

*Have You Used This Face Wash? Did You Like It?*


Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest




Labels: , , , , , , ,