Name:Kaya Skin Clinic Purifying Toner
Quantity: 100 ml
Price: Rs. 290
About the
toner:
Details:
Purifying
toner is an alcohol free toner formulated with Mandelic acid which gently
exfoliates and helps unclog pores and reduce irritation leaving your skin
comfortable and refreshed. The toner further prepares the skin for treatment of
acne.
How to Use:
Moisten
the cotton pad with the toner, sweep gently over the face and neck. Do not
rinse.
My
experience with Kaya Purifying Toner:
Hey
Beauties! Hope you doing good.
To start
with, I have Oily acne skin in summers which I like REALLY maintained with regular
CTM and face pack routine for atleast 4-5 months leading to just minute pimple
eruptions. My skin had almost become spot free naturally until the disaster
struck!
I started
getting pimples due to my monthly cycles! Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!! :((
I was so
much pissed off because I started to get so many pimples due to this monthly
cycle that by the time they were gone, new ones started to pour! Is it only me
or any of you is a victim of this too? :-s
This is
when this toner came in to my rescue. I spotted it on an online website and
searched first for as to what is Mandelic acid, and discovered that it’s very
useful for the treatment of acne and blackheads as well. I ordered it
immediately then.
It’s been
2 months now since I have been using it and I think it’s time now it’s
reviewed.
This
toner comes in a spray bottle with a transparent cap. I wish the bottle was
transparent too! I have to like shake the bottle to check how much amount is
left. I don’t spray it on face. What I do is spray it on sterilised cotton ball
and then wipe my face with it. It doesn’t rips off the moisture off my face
though it effectively removes the impurities off my face.
You can’t
sense any odour unless you bring your nose close to the liquid which is
transparent in color.
Coming to
its effectiveness, Yes! It does prevent pimples and even helps in fading the
scars, though temporarily. It has also helped me a lot in keeping my blackheads
at bay. But it doesn’t helps me much in preventing pimples due to monthly
cycles. But good news! I have found a weapon which has prevented pimples coming
due to my monthly cycle to a large extent! You would see the review soon in my
upcoming posts! :D
YAY! :-
Sturdy
packaging.
Quantity
lasts a long time.
Doesn’t
dries out the skin.
Removes
dirt from the face.
Almost
odourless.
Effective
in treating acne.
Effective
in treating blackheads.
NAY :-
Price may
be a hitch for some but I think if you don’t suffer from pimples due to monthly
cycle, you really should give this a shot.
Wish the
bottle was transparent.
Contains
parabens
To sum it up, it does what it claims but since I wanted and HAVE
DISCOVERED the weapon to cure my pimples erupting due to my monthly cycle, I
won’t be buying it again.
Vanity3case
Rating: 4/5
God Bless
You!:)