ORIFLAME PURE NATURE BLUEBERRY AND LAVENDAR EXTRACT CALMING FACE WASH REVIEW


ORIFLAME PURE NATURE BLUEBERRY AND LAVENDAR EXTRACT CALMING FACE WASH REVIEW:

Product Claims: Soft gel cleanser with 100% organic blueberry & lavender extract to naturally calm and protect your skin. Gently cleanses, and leaves skin feeling moisturized. For all skin types. 150 ml.

Price: Rs. 329


 


 

My experience with this face wash:

Good Morning Girls! Any weekend plans? I have one party to attend after 3 hours and after that, just projects and assignments to be completed!
So, what comes on the menu after having wafers dipped in chocolate sauce? Ummm... Blueberry Tart? No? Yes? Yes! :P

This is the real story behind me buying this face wash. I just had an awesome blue berry tart and my oriflame agent called me up to tell some new offers and this one I ordered among a few others purely because the face wash said to contain blue berry extracts and I thought the face wash must smell like one too.

This has a gel like consistency and is transparent in colour as you can see. It somewhat smells like that of blueberries. Sigh!

It foams decently. It removes oil and dirt from the face effectively but makes my combination skin a little dry, after which I have to use a light moisturizer.

And? And? That’s it! Only removes oil and dirt and has a refreshing fragrance. Didn’t do anything more than that.

Definitely expensive for being a mild face wash at this price.

 
 

In total, it’s a mild face wash with refreshing fragrance suited best for oily skin.

Vanity3case rating: 3/5

Labels: , , , , , ,