Oriflame
Optimals White Clarifying Toner Review:
Oh Lord! These MBA
classes! They really do suck out the blood from your vessels! And, the
assignments and the tests are like never ending. I now really wish to have a
robot besides me. Sigh! The only strength that motivates me every morning to go
college are my good friends. Thank God! :D
How was your day, girls?
Anyhow, coming back to
the review,
This toner claims that
Optimals white is a naturally enhancing whitening product line that helps
visibly lighten and protects the skin.
Enriched with whitening complex and liquorice
extracts, this powerful skin treatment will leave you feeling visibly lighter
and toned this holiday season.
I received this toner as
a gift with its cleanser too and one cream too. At that time, my skin was dry.
Though this toner contains alcohol, but it still did not dry my skin. Whenever,
I used it made my skin look fresh and clear which I really liked.
It doesn’t claims and
neither had it done anything for my acne. Therefore, I had to switch back to my
previous toner. I had used it for around 2 weeks and it did not give any type
of lightning effect to my skin.
My sister kept using
this and it helped her skin look even. So, she ordered another one to see how
it would work with other products of this range too. And, her feedback was very
nice. She said her pores were less visible, her skin was definitely even toned
and it also took out the dirt very well. She has normal and very less acne
prone skin.
But when she used this
product alone from this range, she said that she wasn’t happy with the results.
It came out as an average toner then.
To sum up, the results
are great when used up with other products of its range and,
It’s an average toner
when used alone.
Rating: 3.5/5
God Bless You! :)