ORIFLAME MILK AND
HONEY GOLD SMOOTHING SCRUB REVIEW
Smooth away dead skin cells to reveal softer skin below with this rich,
decadent body scrub. With organic milk proteins and honey extract to
soften and condition the skin, it’s an experience to cherish
Love this scrub! I thought of trying this one when
it was on offer and have been buying it religiously from that date. This is the
best body scrub I have ever used. It has a typical honey like smell. After the
very first use only, skin feels so velvety soft. I just can’t keep myself from
touching it again. It not only removes dirt effectively but also gives a very
clear and radiant skin after using it. Much noticeable changes are seen after
using it for continuous 1 month. Skin is much clearer and much softer.
I recommend this scrub to anyone. After using this,
I made a DIY sugar scrub which I’ll post later for my face and loved the
results.
The heartbreaking news? It’s always going out of
stock from past 2 months! :(
I have deducted 1 mark for its unavailability these
days and being a little expensive.
Vanity3case Rating:
4/5
Price: Rs.398
Quantity: 200 ml
Hope u had a good day.. mine was just usual