JOHNSONS BABY MILK CREAM REVIEW:
Darkness in day! Cloudy weather! Thunder and
Lightening! People running here and there! No! I’m not talking about a horror
scene but rain!! Yes! It rained like mad today in Delhi! :D I’m so glad. It was
so much fun today.
What the Johnson’s Baby Cream claims
“Clinically
proven mild. Contains a unique combination of natural milk extract and
Vitamins A & E. with double nourishment, this product helps
replenish moisture to leave skin feeling baby soft. Contains rich
emollients and added moisturisers helps to give skin an immediate
moisture boost.
Good for you, good for baby. Apply daily on face,hands and body.”
Ingredients:
Water, mineral oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, glyceril stearate and PEG
100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax,
Phenoxyethanol and Methyl Paraben and Ethyl Paraben and Propyl Paraben,
Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide,
Stearoxytrimethylsilane Stearyl Alcohol, fragrance, milk protein,
Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Except for when I returned home, my oily skin had
turned dry and itchy. But it was gone in a minute! Tada! Presenting to you this product> Johnsons Baby Milk Cream. *Clap Clap* But is there any
audience? Definitely there is.. because I see so many page views but not any
interaction via comments :(
Anyhoo, this cream comes in a white bottle with a
light blue cap.
-
The consistency is thick but gets
absorbed on my thirsty skin easily.
-
It doesn’t make skin greasy for
combination or dry skinned people.
-
It’s definitely not for oily skinned
people.
-
Relieves you from dry and itchy skin.
-
It has a mild scent.
-
It also helps in removing non-waterproof
makeup.
-
It has never broke me out. I’m having
combination acne skin these days.
-
It contains Vitamin A and E.
-
It also contains parabens and mineral
oil.
-
It’s decently priced.
-
It’s moisturization properties lasts for
a good amount of time.
Price: Around Rs.50-Rs.60
Quantity: 50g
Vanity3case Rating: 4/5
How Was The Day??